Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Looking For Some Blogging Inspiration?

Some of the best ways to find inspiration for writing posts for your own blog is by reading other blogs that have a similar subject matter. Forbes.com hosts a collection of the Best Blogs of the Web, by category. Check out the link provided for a list of blogs that focus on some of today’s hottest blog topics.

Whether your interested in marketing, music or video games, this list is sure to connect you with some of the most popular writers and experts online! Which blogs do you find the most interesting?

3 comments:

  1. i enjoyed the website very much. didn't realize there were a lot of photography blogs! i also checked out the short film section. i had been looking for a website that supported indie films be it features or shorts. thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website was pretty much amazing. Whatever your interest is, they have a blog for it. It is really nice to be able to find all that information on one home page that you can just keep going back to and you don't have to worry about losing your spot. I checked out the short films link and wow, there were a lot of options. I can not wait to dig into more of these links and start making some comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you for the link. I there are so many sites worth to check out. I really enjoyed the sites in the web radio section.

    ReplyDelete