Here are a few tips for increasing traffic to your blog:
- Facebook is a great start for promoting your blog. You can share your new blog posts with your "friends" on Facebook every time you create one.
- Develop a Linked In profile on www.linkedin.com. You can put a gadget on your Linked In profile that features the blog entries on your blog.
- Submit blog entries to various websites, such as www.stumbleupon.com, www.delicious.com, www.digg.com, etc. You can find more tips/links at Top 50 Sites to Drive Traffic to Your Blog, too.
- Seth Godin wrote about some great tips on How to get traffic to your blog. Check it out!
The best part about each of these resources is that they are all free!
Do you have more any ideas for increasing traffic to your blog?
I have just posted another post on my blog check it out http://bloggerheads-rcarter.blogspot.com/. I am working on getting the feel for blogging, I never really found it to be use but I guess the way technology is taking over I need to learn to blog and learn take away blogs. Great post by the way some of the sites you mentions I have never heard of but now I just may submit one of my post.
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to enjoy blogging and understand it's true purpose (bringing people together). I just started a blog on all things noir...check it out at http://noirinajar.blogspot.com/. I hope it's fun for you all; I just want to have fun and share something I enjoy with you!
ReplyDeleteThis blog has been a wonderful resource for me in my first blogging experience here today. I was just thinking, " what good is this random blog space gonna be if i'm the only one who knows where it exists". Well now thanks to you, i've got the right tools to get this started. Much obliged.
ReplyDeletehttp://BrilliantPopRecords.blogspot.com