Those of you who have been blogging for a while, already know the profound impact your blog can have on your life. If you’re new to blogging, I encourage you to read this article on 10 Ways Blogging Can Improve Your Life.
I’ve found huge inspiration and gratification from writing. Not only does it provide a great outlet for sharing your ideas and perspectives, it helps you learn how to communicate more effectively. The more time and energy you devote to your blog, the greater the reward!
I hope you enjoy the article! I’m interested in hearing your thoughts and stories about blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of the main rewards I have found of blogging since I started way back when I was a freshman in high school was it gave me a chance to vent whenever I felt like the world was too much. On the list of 10 Ways Blogging Can Improve Your Life, one of them listed was "Share Your Story." That's what I did. Even if some of the blogs posts were about a bad such as breaking a leg and missing out on a lot going on, it felt good to get it off my chest and to hear what other people had to say about it.
ReplyDeleteEveryone has story to tell, but some people can't get the strength to say it out loud in person. Blogs are a wonderful alternative to the person who still gets a lil shy.
I have not been personally blogging long. In fact I was just introduce to the concept about 5 or 6 months ago, so I can't really speak on how it has improved my life. However, blogging has improved my career as an artist. A few months ago, I started to research different bogs, and found that a lot of the artists who are being talked about on this blogs are getting major label type of plays on online music sites such as myspace. So in an effort to become one of these people or artists I began to leave a digital footprint on every blog site about underground music I could find. In the end I became "googlable" and it isn't doing anything but getting better. I can't wait to help someone else the way blogs have helped me.
ReplyDeleteIn this age of technology and information blogging can offer so much to those who choose to blog. What was once a coffee shop conversation is now a blog that has the potential to reach many.
ReplyDeleteWhatever topic the discussion, blogging offers the writer some self reflection and feedback. Feedback can inspire you to continue on your path and make improvements along the way.
I really liked that article. Number 8 is something I hadn't thought of before. I used to have a Myspace blog which allowed you to categorize your posts, but I never could figure out why. Using the blog to help you plan something seems like an easy and fun way to organize an event, especially if other people are involved and could benefit from frequent updates.
ReplyDeleteThis article fits the theme of my blog perfectly, I hope you won't mind me reposting it!
I like it because i can freely express myself openly with people that has the same motive and idea. i use my face book as blog it is a relief of stress i am able to write poetry and song writing it is good to know people just like me.
ReplyDeleteSince the start of this assignment I have been doing lots of research on blogs. I have to admit that I was very hesitant about starting my own blog. Even after all the research and and after the many blogs that I have looked over, I still felt uncomfortable posting a blog. After I read the article posted above about the 10 ways blogs can improve your life I have decided that I need to get over my paranoia and jump on this train as fast as I can. I am astonished at how powerful of a tool blogs have become for sales, marketing, and just the option of venting personal thoughts, concerns, and even anger.
ReplyDeleteThis assignment has given me a greater interest in reading blogs. I enjoy reading other's opinions and ideas that can spark some ideas of my own. I believe that this freedom of expression can be an amazing way to speak to people all over the world. Blogging is a simple way to connect a million minds and get others thinking. It's also a great marketing tool that allows communication between customers and developers.
ReplyDeleteThis assignment has really been a challenge for me. This was my first time blogging. Overall its been a great learning experience. I think I like blogging and can see why its a powerful tool for marketing. I defiantly plan to enhance my blogging skills.
ReplyDeleteRosalind Gresham Greene
Blogging can also be used as a form of therapeutic outlet. My daughter was encouraged to follow a blog written by someone who has the same illness. She could relate to the blog content, make friends and share her story. Her doctor's told her that writing about her emotions could speed the healing process in her body. She felt encouraged to read about someone else's challenges with the same health issues. The public nature of blogging can give someone a sense of support and encouragement.
ReplyDeleteBlogging is definitely helpful when you are in need of venting, voicing your opinion on a matter, or promoting something you like. I had a couple friends in high school that started up a hip-hop blog, and has become a very well-known site for underground Rap and hip-hop today. It was also a way for them to talk about the music they enjoyed, while bashing those they did not, and no one could be offended by an opinion, they could only voice their own, which is the beauty of blogs. It's sparking a conversation of your choice and writing about it for as long as you'd like with no boundaries. Definitely a rewarding feeling to promote music you love, introduce it to your viewers, or explain your own personal view on an artist, song or issue.
ReplyDelete